Friday, March 28, 2008

Re-Entry

Okay already, I'm back.

I realize this whole yoga/trading blog thing has become an India blog thing -which is fantastic.

Fantastic because I am no longer allowed to discuss options trading until I make up 100% of the losses I incurred in January, which were massive (massive from a rupee perspective -hundreds of thousands of rupees were lost in an arrogant, blissed out, Long AAPL Calls, Long Bernanke's Consciousness trade).

Market research shows that 83.3% of you don't give a sh-t about stocks anyway. The breakdown of that number is: out of a total audience of 6 (includes my mom and dad), one of you is vaguely interested in stocks. I'd say, do the math, but you're not interested in math, but I digress. . .

So what next, and all that??

(or Hindi) What to do, what to do??

Well, there's plenty, but for now I want to thank the new readers who have taken some time here -friends of friends from LA, India, The Internets, and the like. Thank you for coming and I will be more prolific in my posts and adventures, so please keep stopping by.

For now, Carla Bruni Sarkozy has me leaning toward learning French in France, but singing lessons in LA would be awesome too. Maybe both.

And what about work??

Fuck off.

Thank you.

Love you.

-yt

(Oh yeah, I think I've fixed the comments such that you may leave them now. SO, PLEASE DO -with links, angry words, humiliating pictures, whatever)