Thursday, April 24, 2008

Can We Elect This Obama Muthaf-cka, Already!

JFC!

This is not a political blog btw, but what the f-ck, let's get this muthaf-cka done, already. I'd love to say I'd vote for Hil, but the b-tch put bin Laden in a muthaf-cking TV commercial. F-ck!

And no, I'm not sexist.

I'm f-cking RACIST against white people. That's f-cking right.

Okay, that's bullsh-t. I f-cking love white people. Some of my immediate family is white. I practice yoga and read the New York Times. I'm f-cking vegetarian for Christ's sake. I'm surrounded by white people 24-7. It's f-cking heaven.

But Hil is running like it's 1999, lowest-common-denominator pitch, dumb-ass focus grouping, low road express (although love that Carville guy), rocking Celine Dion (okay, low blow), tri-angulating (although love that Bill Jefferson mutha-fucka!), and never, ever, ever, ever, giving up (f-cking Terminator, give her credit).

It's 2008 B-tch!

Obama says sh-t almost like he's NOT talking to a f-cking 8 year-old. No one's ever heard a political guy talk like this. We can't f-cking believe it. Muthaf-cka quotes Jay Z.

Hey, fair and balanced, McCain is a bad-ass mutha-f-cka, and come election day, if we need to bomb the sh-t out of some f-cking villages, he's my f-cking gangsta.

So in review: Hil = Terminator, McCain = Gangsta, Obama = Next President, This Blog = DEF NOT POLITICAL EVER AGAIN, so leave me alone, already.

*Apologies to Celine Dion fans, and apologies to Clinton 08' supporters, and apologies to those over 70 that were offended (who are all likely the same person).

**Apologies for excessive MUTHAFUCKA usage.

Thank You,
Dr. Evil